GOLF AT JEBEL SIFAH
Seamlessly integrated into the spectacular scenery and natural landscapes, Jebel Sifah’s nine-hole par 36 golf course is something special. Harradine Golf’s first ever seaside course, which can also be played as a varied 18 hole par 72 course by utilizing second pin flags, will embody the variety of the Jebel Sifah surroundings. Managed and operated by golf luxury experts Troon, the Golf Course, with its natural wadis and strategic green side bunkers, will challenge more experienced golfers, whilst still remaining playable for beginners to enjoy. The views from the elevated tees, both towards the sea or mountain landscape, are quite simply breathtaking.
THE GOLF SHOP
The golf shop at Jebel Sifah stocks the most recognised brands in golf and leisure, from Titleist to Taylormade, and from Adidas to Footjoy.
Not only do we have all the latest golf equipment and apparel, but you can also collect soft gift items and memorabilia of your visit, along with more leisure orientated clothing for showing off your style along the marina.
Stay and Play Golf Package
Enjoy our Golf Package “stay and play” starting October 1st including all below :
- Accommodation in Sifawy Room
- Up to 18 holes golf for 02 persons
- Breakfast and dinner included
- 1 glass of house wine red/white per person during dinner
- During lunch, free ice cream sherbet or ice cream of your choice; lunch optional not included in the package
- 10% discount in alcohol at the Breeze Bar and Barten
- Inclusive of service charge and taxes
- Book at least 02 nights and 03 days in advance to enjoy this special package
All green fees include the use of a shared golf cart.
Peak Season – 1st September 2018 until 30th April 2019
*Resident rates apply to players staying at the Sifawy Boutique Hotel, either during their stay, or on the day of arrival or departure. These preferred rates also apply to residents of the Jebel Sifah community or those berthed in the Marina – evidence must be provided upon check in.